Behavioral Health Counselor or Mental Health provider
- Primary Function: Provide consultation services to all patients referred by the primary care team.
- The consultant’s goals are to help improve recognition, treatment, and management of psychosocial/behavioral problems and medical conditions of the patient.
- Minimum 20 hours weekly.
Education and/or Experience
- Master’s Degree in Social Work from an accredited college
- Current Oregon LCSW, LMSW or ACSW license, LPC, or LMFT.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in community based mental health or outreach social work
- CPR certification at hire or within 6 months in position
- Experience dealing with substance use disorders, care coordination and needs assessment for high-risk populations
- Experience in crisis intervention
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Full-time Medical Assistant
- Job includes both front and back office.
- Clinic is currently staffed with 6 providers, 4 MAs and receptionist.
- Position comes with benefits.
If interested please call or send resume to:
Canby Healthcare Clinic LLC
703 SE 1st Ave.
Canby, Oregon 97013